Summer is here and it’s time to put on a show. Campers will combine their talents and imagination to create an original musical review of the old Hollywood movie musical variety. Grab your dancing shoes, warm up your singing pipes and join the Cast of “Let’s Put On A Show”
Camp will include:
Singing, acting, dancing, theater games, crafts and more!!! At the end of the session campers will perform their musical review to an audience of friends and family. Camp will be held at Long Beach Christian Fellowship, 3210 E Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806. Thank you to LBCF for partnering with us this summer.
All proceeds from summer camp go towards arts outreach in our community. The Jewel Box Children’s Theater Company is a non profit 501c3 providing performing arts training and arts outreach in the greater Long Beach area.
Monday – Friday, July 1-12 (no July 4th)
- Full Time: 9am – 5pm $450
- Part Time: 11am – 3pm $225
- Day Rate Drop In: $55 for full day, $30 for half day (drop in subject to availability. Please call ahead to check)
- $50 discount for siblings
- $20 discount when balance is paid before 6/1/19
- Early drop off between 8am – 9am $10
- Late pick up between 5pm – 6pm $10
- Home school funds accepted
- Please note that your child’s spot in camp is not guaranteed until the $50 non-refundable deposit is made, or your balance is paid in full.
- Balance must be paid in full by 6/24/19
- Limited Scholarships are available based on financial need. To apply email email@example.com. All applicants are reviewed by the Jewel Box Children’s Theater Company’s Board of Directors.
- If you have any questions please contact the Jewel Box staff at (562) 551-8805.
Please fill out the form below to begin the registration process